Here's a close-up of each card. For this one, I wasn't sure how the black ink and white embossing would work together, but it was fine!! I used Stazon just in case.
This was is so-so, basically I wanted to see how the butterflies turned out. I went for an ombre effect, but it's difficult to tell, as so much of the butterfly is embossed white.
I like how this one turned out...though I mess up the sewing in the bottom right. At that point, I wasn't going to re-do the card though!!
Finally this one! I was excited to match the rainbow thread with this colorful card, but in the end, the thread looked a bit dark. The backside actually looks much better. Next time I'll try using white on the bobbin!!