Saturday, August 23, 2014

SAF 2014: Explore the 1920's with Heather Nichols

I'm up to 1920!!! This is the first Era where I have continued to listen to the corresponding playlist as I worked on my projects (nothing against the designers that put the prior playlists together...just not my kind of music!!....though I might go back and listen to see what Lizzie's surprise was...).  Well, I just just cracking up, because growing up as a Girl Scout, I always sang "Tip Toe to the Tippee (outhouse), in the moonlight, in your underwear..." And I had no idea there was an actual song with the same tune called "Tiptoe to the Tulips" from the 20s!!

Anyway, here is my card.  I decided to mix some gold rhinestones in and leave some areas blank.  Some of my rhinestones are from Stampin' Up!, and while you can't tell in th picture, they are WAY more sparkly!

And I just figured out how to make my pictures post bigger...fancy that!



No comments:

Post a Comment